Friday, September 14, 2007

Angel: Day 8 update

Angel had a brain hemorrhage yesterday night. The doctors discovered that she also has a high fever. The hope of her survival is diminishing as every day passes by. I am on the phone for hours every day talking to my sister. I miss her so much, I wish I was right next to her. I come from a family which is very religious, my parents, my sister's inlaws and my aunts every one of them took the horoscope of the baby and my sister and visited 4 different priests who are well known for their astrological predictions. Every one of them has given the same answer, the baby will not survive. They have even given the date and time as to when the end may come. The date is Oct 24th, time is 9-30 a.m.

Thank you all for your prayers.

1 comment:

FH said...

Oh dear!! Sometimes God plans for everything for the better D! Believe in it and accept.Too bad you can't go,I know you just came back here.Hugs to you.Take care sweetie.