Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Please pray

I haven't been on the blogging scene for quite some time as I was really busy with my demanding job and the constant travel to UK.

My mom just called and told me that my little sister has delivered a baby girl, but I am not jumping with joy, my sister was due in November second week. This baby is just 1 and a half pounds I believe, and really tiny. Her internal organs are also not properly developed! My heart goes out to my sister. She has been through a lot in the last 2 years. Her marriage has been through turbulent waters, to top it all, she had a miscarriage last year.

The doctors have predicted an 70 (+) - 30 (-) chance of survival for the baby. We are praying for the well being of the little one. As I type this my eyes are tearing up. Please pray for her, that is all I ask for now. I am currently imagining my dad praying and my mom crying silently in a corner.

Please pray for the little angel, will you??

2 comments:

FH said...

Aw!!! It's so sad D! I hope and pray that that baby has the strength to pull thru.it all.
Your sis has gone thru' so much,poor girl! I will pray for the baby.Take care sweetie, everything will happen for the best.Hugs to you.

Sia said...

swww deepa. i will pray for ur sis's little angel. i pray to god that he gives enough strength to u n ur family to sail through rough time. take care dear.